Перейти на главную страницу форума
Логин:
Пароль:
Запомнить  
Забыли пароль?
Регистрация »

Where can I buy ACNH Bells in the New Year?

Версия для печати

Автор Предыдущая тема Темы Следующая тема  
acbbdean
Наблюдатель

Бахрейн
2 сообщений
Послано - 29 Дек 2020 :  11:41:22  Показать инфо об авторе  Ответить с цитатой
2021 is coming soon. Under the festive atmosphere, would you want to spend time with your friends and villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? I believe your postcard has been sent out. Is your winter theme recipe ready to welcome the New Year's countdown?

At 11 o'clock in the evening on December 31, 2020, a grand New Year party will be held on time. Are your hats, fireworks, and food ready? You can talk to Tom Nook to buy party poppers and holiday hats. They are worth 300 bells and 500 bells respectively. But decorating the island and buying some decorations will cost you a lot of ACNH Bells.

I would recommend the website: https://www.acbellsbuy.com/. Because before January 3, 2021, you can enjoy an 8% discount, whether you want to buy Animal Crossing Bells or buy ACNH Items. 24/7 online customer service, no matter when you need it. A fast and safe transaction process is your best choice.

The fireworks show from 12 am to 2 am, you will enjoy the game with your villagers and friends from other islands, wear a festive hat, and wave your light stick to celebrate the New Year!

ACBellsBuy Is A Mature Website Which Supplies The Cheap ACNH Bells & Items,Buy Nook Miles Tickets With 24/7 Online Service!

Перейти к:

Ответить на тему "Where can I buy ACNH Bells in the New Year?"

Экран:   
Логин:  
Пароль:  
Авторизовать на форуме:  
Форматирование:   Жирный Курсив Подчеркнуть Зачеркнуть Вставить кавычки Выравнивание по левому краю Центрировать Выравнивание по правому краю Горизонтальная линия Вставить ссылку Вставить E-mail Вставить картинку Вставить цитату Спойлер Вставить список

* Внутренний язык включен

радость [:)]
радость!!! [:D]
стыд [:I]
язык [:P]
злость [}:)]
подмигивание [;)]
шутка [:o)]
черный глаз [B)]
грусть [:(]
скромность [8)]
шок [:O]
гнев [:(!]
смерть [xx(]
поцелуй [:X]
одобрение [^]
несогласие [V]

Отметьте для добавления собственной подписи из вашего профайла.
Отметьте для получения ответов по e-mail.

Последние 10 сообщений | Активные форумы | Тематические разделы | Хранители | Инквизиторы | Поиск | Вопросы и ответы
© Wilmark Design Пользовательское соглашение
Политика конфиденциальности
Snitz Forums 2001
Русификация: Wilmark Design